In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other
liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in
connection with the software or the use or other dealings in the software.
This site is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Cobalt Grid express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this site or the materials contained on this site. Also, nothing contained on this site shall be interpreted as advising you.
This site is only to be used for educational purposes, and must not be used for practical
No assurances are given for the reliability or accuracy of any data displayed, linked or otherwise
on this site.
Access to this site may be revoked in part or entirely for specific/all users at any time without
By signing in to restricted parts of the site, you agree not to attempt to reverse-engineer, "crawl"
or otherwise extract information from this site unless you have obtained, in writing, authorisation
from Cobalt Grid.
You are specifically restricted from:
- publishing any site material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any site material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any site material;
- using this site in any way that is or may be damaging to this site;
- using this site in any way that impacts user access to this site;
- using this site contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm
to the site, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity
in relation to this site;
- using this site to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Cobalt Grid is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this site you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Cobalt Grid is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the United Kingdom for the resolution of any disputes.